My Cart

Close

Wholesale

Welcome…..

I am currently accepting new wholesale accounts.  Please complete the Wholesale Inquiry Form and I will send you a link to my current catalog.

 

Please make sure to read my current policies listed below:

  • Minimum Order:  The initial minimum order is $300. All orders after that must be a minimum of $95.
  • Production Time: Production time is usually 2-3 weeks. You will be notified if it will take longer.
  • Shipping: Shipping via FED EX or UPS via Parcel Pro and is calculated on the package weight and method. Buyer is responsible for all shipping. Packages will be insured for wholesale value.
  • Returns/Exchanges: Returns are accepted up to 30 days with a 15% restocking fee. Exchanges are accepted within 30 days of initial purchase but must be made when placing an order. There is no restocking fee for exchanges. Due to the organic nature of my process, I am happy to ship multiples for you to choose from. Multiples must be returned within 2 weeks of arrival or you will be charged their wholesale price per piece. No restocking fees will be charged on returned multiples. Please contact me via phone or email prior to returning or exchanging items.
  • Late Fee: A 15% late fee is charged if payment is made beyond the 30 day limit. All new retailers must be charged at the date of shipment.
  • Consignment: I do not accept consignment at this time.
  • Exclusive/Custom Items: A 25% deposit is required when placing an exclusive design or custom logo order. The remaining 75% (plus shipping) will be due prior to shipping. No exchanges or returns for Exclusive Designs/Custom Logo items.

Hello You!

Join our mailing list